Diaper Derby Crawl Rules
1. Race is open to babies who crawl but do not walk. Walkers will be disqualified.
2. Adults must stay off the mats (unless in case of an emergency or to remove your child from the race). Adults are permitted to stand at finish line to encourage babies to crawl toward them.
3. A three minute time limit is in effect after which the baby closest to the finish will be declared the winner.
4. There will only be one winner for each race.
5. Diaper Derby Crawl begins promptly at 12:30pm. Please aim to arrive 10 minutes early to check in at the Meet & Greet Stage. No shows and/or late arrivals may be replaced with new participants on-site.
6. Judge’s decision is final.
Note: Friday & Sunday are now FULL - wait list only
Diaper Derby Grand Prize
Details about the car seat:
"Our loosely woven, breathable canopy is a comfortable choice for covering babies while parents are on the go. It protects the babies from direct sunlight without the risk of overheating and provides the natural therapeutic properties of Haritaki, Turmeric, Pomegranate, Madder and Indigo herbs, Aloe vera and sea salt."
You can find more information about the car seat canopy on their website: https://panchhi.ca/car-seat-cover/
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!